- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
21. How do I request family and medical leave?
Subject:Family Medical Leave
If the need for your leave is foreseeable, you must provide advance written notice to your supervisor using the Request for Leave form available on the OHR website at https://oscar.oregonstate.edu/ , in downloadable forms, Leave Request (employee). Simply fill out the form and send it to OHR. Also contact OHR immediately at 541 737-5946. Because medical information is confidential, the Request for Leave form lists only "serious health condition" as a reason if you or your family member has a medical problem. The form does not ask you to describe your health condition.
If the need for your leave is not foreseeable, contact your supervisor as soon as possible. Your supervisor will contact OHR.